- TDD is transfer of your knowledge in a given domain to your colleagues through your unit tests ;-) 01:24:17 PM May 15, 2013
- Watching Nutrients for Better Mental Performance http://t.co/MGrEKqYLJC 11:41:21 AM May 12, 2013
- The difference from knowledge read from book and smooth integration in project is more than 1000 hours practice ;-) 12:37:31 PM May 10, 2013
- Henrik Kniberg - ... In an agile project almost everyone tests ... http://t.co/x2Ny0E44Az 12:25:45 PM April 29, 2013
- Harvard Business Review http://t.co/ZYJqPPMIho 09:07:34 PM April 27, 2013
- RT @tottinge: “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” ― Michael Jordan 06:29:32 PM April 18, 2013
- http://t.co/72JXLQmx98 +1 12:35:48 PM April 15, 2013
- RT @imtomgilb: “@unclebobmartin: Tom Gilb's wonderful talk on Architecture. Watch this. http://t.co/nCR6Zy5kbs” #accu2013 in case u m ... 06:10:12 PM April 13, 2013
- ...that lean is no less than a "revolution in consciousness," as Ohno put it. http://t.co/LXbkVSm2oJ 10:03:22 PM April 11, 2013
- RT @Jess_Langmead: "Progress cannot be generated when we are satisfied with existing situations." Taiichi Ohno http://t.co/qxaS7uu8WH 09:37:02 PM April 11, 2013
- Stancho Stanchev on Rules of Android Dev Club
- Anton Antonov on C++ cout crashes during concurrent usage with boost’s threads under embedded Linux
- Ivan on C++ cout crashes during concurrent usage with boost’s threads under embedded Linux
- Anton Antonov on C++ Heap Corruption Problem
- Drago on C++ Heap Corruption Problem
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- August 2009
- June 2009
Category Archives: Read Articles
Today I was reading a news about “Spade Hacker”. At that moment I realized that every software company has at least one “spade hacker”. How many “spade hackers” do you have in your company ?
Recently I read this article for hte indispensable developer. If I have to sumarize the article in one sentence it is “Consider the context” ! Please read it there is “novinka” as chessmasters said!
Two or three weeks ago I read a post of Michael Nygard “Failover: Messy Realities”.
It’s very interesting to see that among normal operation state ,failure state , and normal state again there is a whole universe. By the way … Continue reading
Today I read the post Pair Management of Michael Feathers. There is something interesting that wasn’t mention in the post. This is hte fact that pair management will reduce the risk in taking decision but this fact probably must be … Continue reading
Today I read this post “Study shows brief meditation helps cognition” of Andy Hunt which is very important for every professional software developer. If you have some interests in this area please read the post, you will like it!
Recently I read an interview with Donald Knuth. I liked the answer of the question
“Do you think deep analysis of a problem or a solution to a problem is something that can be taught?”.
Read it !
Today I read the Top Five Causes of Poor Software Quality. Don’t you think that in some way the root of the problem is clear strategy for technologies, platforms usage, and lack of serious self education?
Recently I read this article by Bill Curtis. I think that this one of the articles which should be read many times because it shows us one of the roots of our problems in software development.